Batteries are the power behind many of the components of your vehicle, and, just like other components, require regular inspection and assessment. A regular battery check can save a lot of time and money.
When should you arrange a battery check?
The primary signs of battery failure include:
- Dim headlights, particularly when starting or parking the vehicle.
- Weak horn sound
- Engine doesn't crank, cranks slowly or does not start
MM Tyres and Autocare, in association with Saving on Tyres, is a well-known provider of vehicle repair and related services. As well as our team of qualified staff, here are some other reasons you should choose us for your battery inspection and repair:
- Visual inspection of batteries for connection, corrosion or dust issues/
- We apply protective coating to reduce moisture and corrosion problems.
- Replacement of damaged wire endings.
- Cable tightening.
- We test how your battery performs under adverse conditions.
- Terminal cleaning.
- Battery replacement, if required.
- Confirmation of pricing before commencement of work.
- Regular contact with the technician working on the vehicle.
- Latest tools and technology.
- No hidden costs.
- Work performed in a timely fashion.